If you get abstracted from Nike marketing message (btw great way to market your product) this video has a great point:
There are million excuses and only 1 way to get things done – JUST DO IT!
I often get struck by “paralysis by analysis”, I know what needs to be done and how to do it but have a tendency to over-think details and situation, while looking for perfect solution. Procrastination is one of the worst thing for your business – you can think and analyze for hours and days without taking any action.
- What is the best way to make money online?
- What is the best theme for my website?
- What niche should I choose?
- What keywords I should optimize for?
- Should I create my own product or promote products for affiliate commissions?
- What is the best way to build a list?
- Should I try to make money with CPA or PPV or maybe with iPhone Apps or offline marketing?
- … and the list goes on
After dozens of waisted days and weeks I found myself being much more productive by adopting 2 simple principles:
- Focus on what’s working
- Just do it!